Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wrapping Up

The web challenge is a great way to expose the staff to a variety of technology out there that many of us are not aware of. I plan on using ListenNJ and the Web 2.0 awards for sure in the future. I am also interested in using the Google Docs for collaboration with coworkers.

I look forward to using one of the photo sites to post pictures I want to save and possibly share. This will also free up storage space on my hard drive and eliminate the possibility of loss due to hard drive crash.

This was a wonderful opportunity but it was very time consuming. Several of the staff who worked on the web challenge did it from home because they just did not have the time at work. I have just spent 2 hours doing the last few things so the 1 hour per week estimate was way off for me. I do think it was very beneficial though!!!

No comments: